Frequently Asked Questions
I want to help you decide whether Total Guitar Lab is right for you! If you've got a question then check out the FAQs below.
If you still can't find the answer to your question then simply email me at email@example.com and I'll be back in touch as soon as I can!
What do I get as a Total Guitar Lab member?
- Your membership means you can access all the courses inside Total Guitar Lab - that means everything that's already in there now...plus all the awesome new courses I'll be rolling out in the future
- You can check out the individual courses by clicking the thumbnails on the Total Guitar Lab home page.
- You also get access to:
- regular Live Training Sessions - where you get to ask me about anything that might be holding up your playing and share anything that's really working for you*
- the Total Guitar Lab Facebook Group - which provides further help and support from myself and other talented members of our community
- ...plus any new features and training added during your membership
*NOTE: In these live webinar sessions, if you choose, I will be able to hear you talk and play and can provide feedback based on this. There will be a recording of the entire session available to everyone after the event - even if you missed it.
How much does it cost to join?
There are 2 ways you can join Total Guitar Lab:
- MONTHLY - at just $20 a month, this payment plan will take recurring payments of $20 automatically each month...so once you're signed up you can focus on transforming your playing skills, without having to remember to update it each month!
- YEARLY - you can sign up for just $199 a year which gives you a bonus 2 months for free. Again this payment option will automatically renew each year
Will the cost go up?
- Not if you are joining now. By joining now you're locked in at the same price...so as long as you're a member of Total Guitar Lab you'll always pay the same rate!
Can I see inside Total Guitar Lab for free?
- I don't currently offer a free trial period but I do offer a 30 day money back guarantee with your membership
- If you sign up and within the first 30 days you find out that it isn't for you, simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund
How do I renew my membership each month or year?
- Your membership will automatically renew monthly or annually depending on which plan you are on. As long as your billing details are kept up to date, you can sign up and forget about it!
How do I cancel if I decide to leave?
- If you decide to leave, you can cancel your membership quickly and easily inside your student dashboard. Your membership will simply not renew at the end of your current payment period.
Why can't I pay using Paypal?
- I know lots of people feel safe using Paypal online and if it was possible then this option would be available
- Unfortunately Paypal will not currently support recurring/renewing payments with this site
- Your payments are processed using Stripe, a large and trusted payment processor based in San Francisco and used by hundreds of thousands of online business in over 100 countries worldwide
Will the courses in Total Guitar Lab always be the same?
- The courses inside Total Guitar Lab will always be there so you can work through them totally at your own pace
- However new courses will also be added in the future, so your investment in membership to the site will become better value for money as time goes on
Why do some lessons say 'coming soon'?
- Course content is still being added. New lessons and modules will continue to be added until they are complete
- Right now there is easily enough inside Total Guitar Lab to keep any guitar player busy for a long time!
- By not releasing everything at the start it helps to avoid overwhelm and the common problem of not knowing where to start!
Will there be new courses coming in future?
- Absolutely. Total Guitar Lab will be regularly updated with new lessons and modules for existing courses...plus totally brand new courses as well
What about the live training - how does this work?
- Live training is an important part of the Total Guitar Lab experience! Live sessions take place twice a month, so if you need a hand you never need to wait very long for an answer!
- All members receive an email to let them know when a new live session has been scheduled
- You'll simply click a link within an email to access the session - no login details will be required
Can I download the video lessons and courses?
- Most of the course materials can be downloaded so they're yours to keep!
- This includes all the tab workbooks, audio lessons, backing tracks, worksheets and 'drill' videos
- However the main 'lesson' videos in the modules are not downloadable
OK...I've heard all this before and then been disappointed! How do I know this won't happen with Total Guitar Lab?
- I know what you mean...I've been burned by this too - I've been disappointed and frustrated with hundreds of books, courses and DVDs I purchased only to find they were just 'more of the same' and contained very little of value which actually made a real difference to my guitar playing
- They show you a load of information...then leave you alone to figure out how the hell to use it - I recently gave around 50 such guitar books and DVDs to a charity shop because they weren't any real help to me or most of my guitar students
- You see, after playing guitar for over 25 years, practicing for thousands of hours and teaching hundreds of different guitar players...I've discovered that information (licks, scales, chord shapes, solos etc) isn't much use, unless you are also shown how to use them
- This is what I've tried really hard to embed into all the Total Guitar Lab training
- As well as super clear demonstrations and explanations, most of the courses incorporate powerful practice routines, exercises and concepts designed to get the information off the page, under your fingers and into your playing. So you're left not with just information...but hearing and feeling a noticeable improvement in your guitar playing
But what if Total Guitar Lab isn't right for me? I'm worried about risking my hard earned cash!
- I only want 'happy campers' inside Total Guitar Lab - players for who it's a good fit
- So whilst I'm 100% confident about the quality of Total Guitar Lab and the impact it will have on guitarists worldwide...I know that nothing is right for everyone
- That's why there is a 30 day money back guarantee with all membership plans. You get a whole 30 days to check it out, go through the courses, assess the level of training....and decide whether or not it's right for you
- If during this 30 day period you decide it's not a good fit...send me an email at email@example.com and I'll arrange a full refund
What if I get stuck with something? Can I get help?
- I will be providing support in the live training and Q&A sessions and inside the Facebook group.
- I'll also provide some level of support via email. I'm happy to help whenever I can but please note the email service is not guaranteed and I can't promise personal one-on-one support to everyone inside Total Guitar Lab, especially as the number of members grows. But I will always try to help you as much as I can, and most of the time you can expect to hear back from me
- When you join Total Guitar Lab you'll find details about contacting me inside the 'Welcome...Take the Tour' course
How do I sign up to Total Guitar Lab?
- Getting started is very simple!
- You can sign up on the monthly plan page or the yearly plan page
- Or use the links below to go straight to the checkout and sign up!
I look forward to seeing you inside Total Guitar Lab soon and helping you to transform your guitar playing into something you can be truly proud of!
Question not answered here?
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!